CBSE Board Class 12th Exams Results Out: Check Direct Links Here
The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced class 12 results on May 12th. The class 10 results are expected soon. In 2022, CBSE announced both 10th and 12th results on same day. However, this year only class 12th results were released.
Also Read: Best Non-Engineering Courses After Inter/12th Class
In CBSE Class 12 results girls have outperformed boys by 6.01%. Thiruvantapuram has recorded the highest pass percentage of 99.91% in the CBSE Class 12 exams. The pass percentage for CBSE Class 12 Result 2023 is 87.33%, which is lower than last year's pass percentage of 92.71%.
Direct Links of CBSE 10th and 12 the Class Results 2023:
• Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2023 (Link 1) - Announced on 12th May 2023
• Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2023 (Link 2) - Announced on 12th May 2023
• Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2023 (Link 3) - Announced on 12th May 2023
Also Read: TOEFL Exam Pattern Changed: Check Details Here
How to check CBSE Class 10, 12 Mark Sheet?
- Visit CBSE results official website cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on Class 10 or Class 12 results link available in the home page
- Enter your registration no. date of birth and any other details as required
- Marks will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save a copy for further reference.
38,83,710 students appeared in the CBSE class 10 and 12 board exam, out of which 21,86,940 appeared for class 10 while in class 12 over 16,96,770 appeared in the board exams in 2023. The exam started on February 15 for both classes. The class 10 exam concluded on March 21 and class 12 ended on April 5.
JEE Mains 2023 Cut-off Ranks
Read: Meditech Courses in IITs; Check the List of Courses Offered
How to check CBSE Class 10 results through SMS?
- Go to the messaging application on your phone
- Type the message – cbse10 < space > roll number
- Send the text to phone number provided by CBSE
- The CBSE 10th Result 2023 will be sent to your phone through SMS.
CBSE Pass Marks
The students need to score a minimum of 26 marks out of 80 to pass the class 10 theory examination. Candidates need to secure a minimum of 33 per cent marks in each subject in order to pass.
Read: NEXT, National Exit Test to replace NEET-PG, FMGE; Know Complete Details
Class 12 Board Exam Pattern 2023:
The 12th board exam pattern for the academic session 2023-24 is as follows -
- 40 per cent competency based questions
- 20 per cent objective questions
- 40 per cent of the questions will consist of short answer/long answer type questions.
How to check CBSE 10th, 12th Board Result 2023 via Digilocker app?
- Download and Install DigiLocker app
- Open the DigiLocker app
- Enter your mobile number and choose the CBSE option.
- Select your relevant exam CBSE 10th result 2023 or CBSE 12th result 2023.
- Enter other required information on the DigiLocker app.
- Your CBSE 10th result or CBSE 12th result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the CBSE Result 2023 for further reference