Conflict Resolution Online Course Offered By State Bank of India
The Conflict Resolution is a free online course offered by State Bank of India conducted by the Edx. It is no secret that conflict is a part of life and definitely a part of day-to-day business. Conflicts arise due to differences in personality or values. Conflict can be healthy.
About this course
- Uncertainty, Randomness and Disorder are some of the most common and integral part of our lives. Human beings like to feel important and don’t want to be neglected / offended and are concerned about their value in the eyes of the world.
- Wise and learned persons have proclaimed that in this world, Envy, Greed, Arrogance, Fascination, Anger, Fear and Over-confidence, all these seven traits are the main reason of causing conflict in any work undertaken.
- Facing conflict actually builds trust because the fear associated with conflict is often due to not knowing how the other person will respond in a situation.
What you'll learn
- Understanding various aspects of Conflict.
- Why conflict resolution is so important in difficult and challenging situations.
- How to assess self and situation? (Self-awareness and Values)
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence, its assessment and skills to improve emotional intelligence and its effective application.
- Communication techniques for suitable application.
- Application of motivational techniques leading to a desirable behaviour/situation.
Duration: 05 weeks
Timings: 1 – 3 hours per week
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/conflict-resolution