IISER 2022 Admission Test for State and Central Boards Channels (SBC)
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) will conduct the IISER admission test . The IISER admission 2022 will be conducted via three channels namely SCB, KVPY and JEE Advanced. The application process will starts from tomorrow i.e., 29th April, 2022 on the official website.
Candidates seeking admission through this channel must appear for a computer-based IISER Aptitude Test (IAT-2022). IAT-2022 will be conducted at various centres across the country.
- Candidate must be an Indian national or PIO or OCI.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam with science stream in 2021 or 2022 from any board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) (list of recognised boards)
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC and OBC-NCL should have scored minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD should have scored minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are not Indian nationals or PIO or OCI can apply for admission only through the IIT-JEE (Advanced) channel.
- The following candidates are not eligible for admission:
- A candidate admitted earlier to any of the IISERs.
- A candidate who previously accepted a seat in any of the IISERs, but did not join.
- A candidate whose admission to any of the IISERs was cancelled after joining.
How to fill IISER 2022 application form:
- Visit the IISER 2022 official website - iiseradmission.in.
- Click on the “IISER registration 2022” link.
- Proceed with the allotted credentials to complete the application form of IISER 2022.
- Pay application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the IISER admission test application form.
- Application Portal opens on: 29 April, 2022
- Last date for online applications: 29th May, 2022
- IISER Aptitude Test: 3rd July, 2022
For more detail, visit https://www.iiseradmission.in/
Also Read: APRDC CET 2022 Notification !