TS EAMCET-2022 Spot Admissions Notification
The details of TS EAMCET 2022 college wise/branch wise allotments and available vacancies are placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in. Candidates without original certificates are not permitted for spot admissions.
Candidates should note that Fee reimbursement is not applicable to the candidates admitted Under Internal Sliding /Institutional Spot Admissions..
TS EAMCET 2022 Internal Sliding/ Spot Admissions Schedule
Spot Admission Activity
Internal sliding at the institution
Last Date for completion of Spot Admissions
1. The vacancies are to be filled first with those qualified in TSEAMCET-2022 and passed in 10+2 examination (with group subjects as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) are eligible for spot admissions
2. If the vacancies are still left, candidates without TSEAMCET Rank and passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination (with group subjects as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) shall be considered.
3. Further the candidates admitted during institutional spot admissions are to be informed that their spot admissions are subject to ratification by the Convenor, TSEAMCET-2022 Admissions. In case spot admission given to a particular candidate is not ratified by the Convenor, He/She has to quit the college immediately.
Certificates to Be Produced:
- SSC Marks Memo Original
- Intermediate or its equivalent Original
- Study Certificates Originals
- TSEAMCET- 2022 Rank Card, if qualified
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Residence Certificate, if applicable
Processing Fee Details
The candidates have to pay the following Processing fee at the college.
a. TSEAMCET-2022 Qualified Candidates: Rs. 1300/-
b. TSEAMCET-2022 Not Qualified Candidates: Rs. 2100/-
For more details please visit here