AP Budget 2022 Highlights: Governor Speech
Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly 2022-23 Budget Sessions began on March 7. State Governor Vishwabhushan Harichandan addressed the gathering.
- Under the YSR Kapu Nestam, Rs. 75 thousand and under Kapu Nestam Rs. 15,000 under the EBC Nestam has been given to the eligible peopl, which amounts to Rs. 981.88 crores. "We are developing 3,000 km of 2-lane roads at a cost of Rs 6,400 crore for the development of rural roads," he said.
- Governor Vishwabhushan Harichandan said that work is underway to complete Polavaram by June 2023. He also said that 3 ports are being developed at Ramayapatnam, Bhavanapadu and Machilipatnam.
GK Sports Quiz: Which country will host the 2022 Winter Olympics?
- He said that financial assistance of Rs. 20, 162 crore has been given to 52.38 lakh farmers. Governor Vishwabhushan Harichandan said 18.55 lakh farmers have benefited under the 9-hour free electricity scheme. 9,091 crore in 2021-2022, benefiting farmers. Rs. 577 crore for 81,703 beneficiaries under YSR Netanna Nestam. Rs. 583 crore under the Jagannath Chedhodu scheme.
- Governor Vishwabhushan Harichandan said that Rs 1,416 crore has been provided to small traders under the Jagananna Thodu scheme. Auto and taxi drivers will get Rs. 770 crore. YSSAR has provided assistance of Rs 12,758 crore to self-help groups under Asara and YSSAR has provided Rs 2,354 crore under zero interest. Jagannath said Rs 2,304 crore has been deposited in 18.77 lakh students under the hostel blessing. He said 16 new medical colleges have been proposed. He said a kidney research center has been set up at Srikakulam District Palace.
GK Important Dates Quiz: On which day the Martyrs' Day of Mahatma Gandhi is observed every year?
- Governor Vishwabhushan Harichandan said the retirement age limit for employees has been raised from 60 to 62 years.
- He said the state economy has achieved a comprehensive growth of 16.82 per cent for the year 2020-2021.
- He said that 17,715 schools have been developed in the first phase at a cost of Rs 3,669 crore.
- 44.5 lakh mothers have been benefited under Amma vodi with a total Rs. 13,023 crore.
- The new districts wiil be formed from Ugadi.
- He also said that AP was making better progress in the fields of education, medicine and agriculture.
GK Persons Quiz: Who has been appointed as the new chairman of IIFL Finance?
GK Books and Authors Quiz: Who is the author of the book "The $10 Trillion Dream"?
GK National Quiz: Which institution released the 'Death Penalty in India' Report?
GK Science & Technology Quiz: Which Indian Tiger Reserve has bagged the TX2 Award for 2022?
Published date : 07 Mar 2022 01:17PM