Ayurveda for One Health Essay Contest
Invite all Indian citizens to share their profound ideas and insights on the theme of Ayurveda for One Health with a warm invitation. "Your participation in this prestigious event not only celebrates the heritage but also contributes to the discourse on “Ayurveda for one Health”.
- 1st Prize: Rs.5,000/-
- 2nd prize: Rs.4,000/-
- 3rd prize: Rs.3,000/-
- 4th prize: Rs.2000/-
Guidelines for Participants:
- Topic: “Ayurveda for one Health”
- The essay should be within 1500* word limit.
- The essay should not exceed word limit. This would lead to disqualification.
How to Participants in Ayurveda for one Health Contest?
- Visit the official My Govt website - https://www.mygov.in/
- Click on Ayurveda for One Health Essay Contest
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on login to participants
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Register with an Email ID or Mobile Number
- Enter your details and create your account
- you will received OTP enter and click on create account
- You will be redirected to login page
- Enter your mobile number/ email id and password (Password will be received on your email/phone number) and click on login
- Submit your essay
Last Date: November 06, 2023
Terms and Conditions
- The essay can be submitted in English or Hindi.
- At any stage of evaluation, if an entry is found to violate the guidelines, the entry will be removed from evaluation process without giving any intimation.
- All entries must be submitted on www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The entry should be original. Copied entries will not be considered under the contest.
- The participant must be the same person who has written the write-up and plagiarism would not be accepted.
- Please note that the Essay must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Anyone found infringing on others, copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
- Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations of infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- Mention of the author’s name/emails etc. anywhere in the body of the essay will lead to disqualification.
- Participants are to make sure that their MyGov Profile is accurate and updated since the Ministry of Ayush would be using this for further communication.
- Participants are required to fill and share the Participant form which includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID, Phone number (mobile), college name and address of the College.
- Participants are to make sure that they share both their entry and Participant Form. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- The Ministry of Ayush reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and / or the Terms & Conditions/Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria.
- Any dispute or any issue related to this competition would be decided by the Ministry of Ayush, which will be final binding.
- No requests relating to claims of re-evaluation of the entries will be considered.
For more details, please visit: https://www.mygov.in/task/ayurveda-one-health-essay-contest/