IGNOU July session 2022 re-registration deadline extended till July 15
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the IGNOU July 2022 re-registration deadline for all the programmes till July 15.
In order to take admission in the next semester or academic year, candidates must fill out the IGNOU July 2022 re-registration form before the submission deadline. It must be noted that no students will be admitted in the next semester or academic year without submitting the IGNOU re-registration form.
How to fill IGNOU re registration form 2022?
- Visit IGNOU official website - ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Re Registration” tab.
- Read all the information and click on the “Proceed for Re-Registration”.
- A login window will be displayed on the screen.
- Login by using the enrolment ID and programme code.
- Fill up the details in the re-registration form of IGNOU.
- Pay the IGNOU re registration fee in online mode.
- After paying the fee, candidates should take a few print outs of the fee receipt along with the re-registration form and retain it for future reference.