Visa Process to Study in Sweden
Visa (Residence permit):
Student who wishes to join a program more 3 months should have a residence permit and it has to be entered into passport. Student has to apply at the Consulates closest to their place of residence.
Nationwide of Member States of the European Economic Area (EEA) (Member States of the European Union, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) do not require visas to study in Sweden. The visa process can take up to several months and it is encouraged to applicants to apply in good time.
Visa General Requirements (Residence permit):
- Admission letter from university/college for full time study.
- Completed Application form (Form No. 105031) and fee is SEK 1,000 not refundable.
- Two photographs as per visa instructions.
- Two photocopies of valid passport with original.
- Student has to show proof of financial support a minimum of SEK 7300 per month for 10 months in a year.
- Proof of Accommodation in Sweden
- Students are advised to apply at the Consulates closest to their place of residence.
Published date : 07 Nov 2011 04:25PM