CF Sparkle Inclusive Scholarship 2023 for UG Students; Scholarship Amount Rs.75000/-!
CF Sparkle Inclusive Scholarship Programme for student who are pursuing the first year of their undergraduate degree in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) commencing the academic year 2022-23
Scholarship Amount: Rs.75,000/ per year
- Open for women, students with disability, and transgender students.
- Applicants must be pursuing first-year of their undergraduate degree in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) courses in the academic year 2022-23 at top NAAC accredited colleges (above A rating) and/or NIRF ranked Institutions.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in their Class 12 examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not exceed INR 5 Lakh.
- Children of employees of Cognizant, Cognizant Foundation and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Students of India origin, from Pan India are eligible.
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of previous education qualification (Class 12)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Valid and recent Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Certificate of disability (for students with disabilities)
- College ID Card
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: March 05, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/cf-sparkle-inclusive-scholarship-programme-for-higher-education?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: CUET UG 2023 Notification; Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus Here!