Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023
Scholarship Amount: Rs.12,000/-
- An applicant must be studying in Classes 6 to 12 at a recognized educational institution in India.
- They must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- The annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade card of preceding class
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: August 31, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/the-tata-capital-pankh-scholarship-programme?ref=HomePageBanner