Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24 for Class 11 Students
Kotak Education Foundation, the CSR implementing agency of the Kotak Mahindra Group, has announced the launch of the Kotak Junior Scholarship programme to support further education of Class 11+ meritorious students from economically disadvantaged section across the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
Scholarship Amount: Rs.3000 per month
- Applicants must have secured above 85% marks in Class 10 board examination (SSC/ CBSE/ ICSE) in 2023.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs.3,20,000/- or less.
- Applicants must have secured admission in Class 11 at junior colleges/schools in Mumbai for Arts, Commerce and Science Streams, in Mumbai Metropolitan Region* for academic year 2023-24.
- Children of employees of Kotak Education Foundation and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Junior Scholarship.
- Income certificate (उत्पन्नाचा दाखला) from collector’s office (Either Maharashtra or Indian Govt.) (mandatory)
- Recent passport-size photograph (mandatory)
- Aadhaar card of both the parents and student (mandatory)
- PAN card of at least one earning parent/guardian
- SSC (Class 10) marksheet - e-copy allowed (mandatory)
- School leaving certificate
- If income tax is paid or an IT return is filed by any family member, then the latest copy of the IT return along with 26AS
- Death certificate in the case of a single parent
- Student’s bank account (bank statement or first page of bank passbook)
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: June 30, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/kotak-junior-scholarship?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: Top 10 Real Tips for Success for Eng..