APPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus
APPSC Forest Section Officer Exam Pattern:
Part B General Forestry 75Q 75M
Total 150M and 150Min
APPSC Forest Section Officer Exam Syllabus:
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of A.P state and national importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP and Indian National Movement.
4. Indian Geography with a focus on AP.
5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India. 6. Mental Ability – Reasoning & Inferences.
7. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
a) Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India and State of A.P. b) Earth quakes, Cyclones, Tsunami, Floods, Drought – causes and effects. c) Manmade disasters - Prevention strategies. d) Mitigation strategies and measures.
Check Complete Syllabus below