Skip to main content

IIIT Basara Admission Deadline Extended!

Director Satish Kumar said that the deadline for Basara IIIT admission applications has been extended.
IIIT Basara Admissions

He said that the deadline for applications has been extended till 22nd. Earlier, the last date was June 19. According to the suggestion of VC Professor Venkataramana, the deadline has been extended. Officials announced that the list of merit students will be released on July 3.

Also Read: Integrated B.Tech Courses After 10th

IIIT Basara Total Seats:

A total of 1650 Integrated B.Tech (Inter + B.Tech) seats are available for the academic year 2023-24. While there are 1500 seats in the university, 150 more will be filled under the 10 percent EWS quota. 85 percent of the total seats are allotted to state students. AP students will compete for the remaining 15 percent seats along with the Telangana state students.

Eligibility: Only those who have passed class 10 this year are eligible for admissions. By December 31 this year, SC and ST students should be 21 years of age and the rest should be below 18 years of age.

Also Read: BS in Medical Sciences & Engineering: An innovative Course from IIT Madras

Selection Process: For students studying in government schools, a score of 0.40 will be added to their class 10th grade. If the score of two students is equal, seven measures are taken into consideration. First in Mathematics, then in Science, English, Social Science and First Language, the seats are given after looking at the grade. If they are equal, the seat will be allotted to the older person based on the date of birth. If it is also same, then hall ticket random number system will be considered.

Also Read: Best Non-Engineering Courses After Inter/12th Class

Published date : 20 Jun 2023 05:55PM

Photo Stories