TSPSC Group 1 Notification Issued for 503 Posts; Check Details
As per notification, Group 1 recruitment process takes place in 2 stages - Prelims and Main examination. The online application process will start from May 2nd and will end on May 31, 2022. Candidates can apply online at tspsc.gov.in. The group 1 exam will be conducted for a total of 900 marks.
List of Group 1 Services:
Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer, Regional Transport Officer, District Panchayat Officer, District Registrar, Divisional Fire Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Jails, Assistant Commissioner of Labor, Assistant, Commissioner , Assistant Director (BCWO), District Tribal Welfare Officer, District Employment Officer, Administration Officer (Medical and Health Services), Assistant Treasury Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Lecturer in Training College, Assistant Lecturer.
Scheme of TSPSC Group 1 Exam:
Group 1 Prelims Exam:
- General Studies, Mental Ability: 2 1/2 hours - 150 Marks
Group 1 Main Exam: All papers are for 150 marks with 3 hrs duration
- General English is Eligibility Test
- Paper 1: General Essay
- Paper 2: History, Culture and Geography
- Paper 3: Indian Society, Constitution and Governance
- Paper 4: Economy and Development
- Paper 5: Science and Technology and Data Interpretation
- Paper 6: Telangana Movement and State Formation