Skip to main content

NEET state ranks to be released in a week!

The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG-2021 state rankings for admissions into MBBS and BDS courses across the country are likely to be released next week.
NEET State Ranks 2021

NEET State Ranks

It is known that the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NEET results on November 1. In this context, students and parents are eagerly waiting to know the state ranks. It looks like they would be released next week. Information on Andhra Pradesh State students who have qualified in NEET from NTA will be received by NTR Health University on November 15 or 16. The NEET state ranks are likely to be released within two to three days of receiving details from the NTA. More than 59,000 students from across the state have applied for NEET this year. Experts say the number of students those qualifying from the state has dropped by 15 per cent this year compared to last year. It is estimated that the final cut-off ranks in the allocation of seats are likely to increase as compared to last year.

Must Check NEET Cut-off Ranks

5,010 MBBS seats
In Andhra Pradesh, 11 government, 15 private and 2 minority colleges have 5,010 MBBS seats in all categories like convener, management, NRI quota. If you look only at government colleges, the number of MBBS seats is 2,180. About 15 per cent of government MBBS seats in the state will be filled in the national pool under the national quota. The remaining 85 per cent seats will be filled by the state. There are 140 seats in 2 government dental colleges and 1,300 BDS seats in 14 private dental colleges.

Also Read:

Number of EWS Quota Seats for NEET Counselling 2021!

NEET Counselling 2021: Details of MBBS seats in Government Medical Colleges


Published date : 12 Nov 2021 05:48PM

Photo Stories