Weekly Current Affairs (Economy) Quiz (30 April – 06 May 2023)
1. Which company became the 6th largest company in India, replacing Infosys?
A. ITC Limited
B. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
C. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
D. Wipro Limited
2. What is the current inflation rate in India as of April 2023?
3. With which bank did Reliance General tie-up and become the first insurer to accept Central Bank Digital Currency?
A. UCO Bank
B. Canara Bank
C. Yes Bank
D. HDFC Bank
4. What is the turnover limit for businesses to be subject to new GST regulations?
A. 50 crore
B. 80 crore
C. 100 crore
D. 120 crore
5. Which bank plans to roll out an e-distribution network to cover 50,000 more villages?
6. By what year a quarter of jobs will change according to the World Economic Forum's Future of Jobs Report 2023?
7. How many lakh crore rupees India's gross GST revenues hit a record high in April?
A. 1.77 lakh crore rupees
B. 1.87 lakh crore rupees
C. 1.67 lakh crore rupees
D. 1.57 lakh crore rupees
8. What was the highest amount of daily toll collection through the FASTag system so far?
A. 193 crore rupees
B. 192 crore rupees
C. 191 crore rupees
D. 190 crore rupees
9. In which city the 30th edition of the Arabian Travel Market began?
10. Which organization has launched G20 TechSprint, a global technology competition?
A. State Bank of India
B. Punjab National Bank
C. Bank of Baroda
D. Reserve Bank of India
11. By which financial year the merchant payments through UPI in India anticipated to reach $1 trillion?