Weekly Current Affairs (Economy) Quiz (16-22 April 2023)
1. To how much billions the Indian forex reserves have risen?
A. USD 499.98 billion
B. USD 510.45 billion
C. USD 550.50 billion
D. USD 584.75 billion
2. By which year does CREDAI plan to develop 4000 certified green buildings in partnership with Indian Green Building Council?
3. By what percentage did textile and apparel exports contract in 2022-2023 compared to the previous year?
4. Which bank became the first Indian company to have over 50 lakh shareholders?
A. Indian Bank
B. UCO Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. Yes Bank
5. In which city Apple's first two retail stores in India will open?
A. Chennai, Hyderabad
B. Mumbai, Jaipur
C. Mumbai, Delhi
D. Delhi, Noida
6. In which country Canara Bank and NPCI Bharat Billpay launched a cross-border inward bill payment service for Indians for the first time?
7. What is the amount of bilateral trade target that India and Russia have surpassed before the target year of 2025?
A. 30 billion dollars
B. 32 billion dollars
C. 34 billion dollars
D. 36 billion dollars
8. What is the percentage of Wholesale Price-based Inflation (WPI) for March 2023, which declined to a 29-month low?
9. Which country was the highest source of foreign portfolio investment (FPI) in India in FY23 as per the National Securities Depository?
10. Which country has become India's largest trading partner in the FY 2022-23?
11. In which state did CII organize the 'Digital Health Summit 2023'?
12. How much worth of UPI and card transactions took place in the year?
A. ₹149.5 trillion
B. ₹140.5 trillion
C. ₹130.5 trillion
D. ₹111.5 trillion
13. Which country has planned to appeal against the WTO ruling on IT tariffs?
14. In which city did Apple CEO Tim Cook open Apple's first India store?
15. Which city used the highest number of digital transactions in 2022?
16. Which city will be the location of the first overseas office of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
C. New York
D. Abu Dhabi
17. Who has been appointed as the interim MD and CEO of Karnataka Bank?
A. Sandeep Rao
B. Sekhar Rao
C. Pavan Sinha
D. Ramesh Tripati