CBSE Class 10th results 2023 Out: Check Direct links Here
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 10 Results were also released on May 12th. It is known that the board announced the results of class 12 on Friday morning.
CBSE Class 10 Results 2023 Direct Links
• Secondary School Examination (Class X) Results 2023 (Link 1)
• Secondary School Examination (Class X) Results 2023 (Link 2)
• Secondary School Examination (Class X) Results 2023 (Link 3)
The CBSE Class 10 exams were held from February 15 to March 21. More than 21 lakh students appeared for these exams. Out of these 93.12 percent students have passed. Compared to last year (94.40 percent), this year's pass percentage has decreased by 1.28 percent. The highest pass percentage was recorded in Thiruvananthapuram at 99.91 percent, Bangalore at 99.18 percent and Chennai at 99.14 percent. 1,95,799 students secured more than 90 percent marks. The board said that 44,297 of them scored more than 95 percent.
Click here for CBSE Class 12th Result 2023
In CBSE Class 12 results girls have outperformed boys by 6.01%. Thiruvantapuram has recorded the highest pass percentage of 99.91% in the CBSE Class 12 exams. The pass percentage for CBSE Class 12 Result 2023 is 87.33%, which is lower than last year's pass percentage of 92.71%.
Also Read: TOEFL Exam Pattern Changed: Check Details Here
How to check CBSE Class 10, 12 Mark Sheet?
- Visit CBSE results official website cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on Class 10 or Class 12 results link available in the home page
- Enter your registration no. date of birth and any other details as required
- Marks will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save a copy for further reference.
How to check CBSE Class 10 results through SMS?
- Go to the messaging application on your phone
- Type the message – cbse10 < space > roll number
- Send the text to phone number provided by CBSE
- The CBSE 10th Result 2023 will be sent to your phone through SMS.
CBSE Pass Marks
The students need to score a minimum of 26 marks out of 80 to pass the class 10 theory examination. Candidates need to secure a minimum of 33 per cent marks in each subject in order to pass.