CCMN 2022 registration begins; last date June 12th
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur has started the CCMN 2022 counselling by releasing the application form on May 23. Candidates can register themselves for CCMN 2022 till June 12. The last date for choice filling of CCMN 2022 is June 13.
Candidates who have scored valid marks in the JAM 2022 entrance examination can fill the CCMN application form 2022 to participate in the counselling. The CCMN counselling 2022 includes various processes such as registration, choice filling, seat assignment and payment. CCMN counselling is conducted for candidates seeking admission to MSc programmes offered by the 20 NITs and 2 CFTIs.
During the counseling of CCMN 2022, candidates have to take part in the documents verification process and pay the necessary admission fee to freeze and claim the seat assigned to them. The CCMN admission 2022 is conducted based on the academic qualifying marks and marks secured by candidates in the JAM 2022 exam.
- MNIT, Jaipur will release the CCMN 2022 seat allotment for round one on June 16.
- Candidates can pay the seat acceptance fee from June 16 to 20.
- The online document verification process will be conducted from June 16 to 21.
- The CCMN second round seat allotment 2022 will be released on June 25 to 29.
- The online facility to pay the seat acceptance fee and upload documents will be available from June 25 to 29.
- Candidates can verify their documents online from June 25 to 30.