USD 100,000 Inlaks Scholarships 2023 for Degree Holders!
Inlaks Scholarships provide the opportunity to young people with exceptional talent in most fields to broaden their vision abroad and improve their skills to operate in society, thus making them a future vehicle of change in their environment.
Scholarships Amount: USD 100,000 to cover programme tuition as well as scholars’ living expenses, healthcare, and one-way airfare.
- Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are open to all Indian passport holders who are resident in India at the time of application. Candidates are normally expected to hold a good first from previous degrees from a recognised university in India.
- Indian passport holders who hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognised university abroad must have resided continuously, been employed, or have been studying in India for at least two years after their under graduation.
- Candidates having a postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are already studying or have started their postgraduate education at an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application. The Foundation will not consider candidates without evidence of admission.
- Candidates who have an English language certification as a conditional part of their offer letter need to attain that certification before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have received a deferred offer of admission must have a valid offer for the academic year 2023-24 to be eligible for the 2023 scholarships.
- Those born on or after 1stJanuary 1993 are eligible to apply for the 2023 scholarships.
- For Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA 6.8, or GPA 2.6 from a recognized university/institution.
- For Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA 7.2, or GPA 2.8 from a recognized university/institution.
- Application for the scholarship must be made online.
- A candidate must have a valid passport to apply.
- Only one submission per candidate will be accepted.
- The online portal will not accept applications that do not meet the academic and financial eligibility criteria as given above.
- Two letters of reference are mandatory and one must be from an academic referee; candidates must provide official email addresses for both referees. For applications made on 30 March 2023, the referee link will be valid for seven days post submission till 6 April 2023.
Last Date: March 30, 2023
For more details, please visit: https://www.inlaksfoundation.org/scholarships/how-to-apply/
Also Check: Detailed schedule for AP EAPCET, AP ICET And AP ECET 2023 Entrance Exams Dates