USD 100,000 Inlaks Scholarships 2023 for Degree Holders!
Scholarships Amount: USD 100,000 to cover programme tuition as well as scholars’ living expenses, healthcare, and one-way airfare.
- Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are open to all Indian passport holders who are resident in India at the time of application. Candidates are normally expected to hold a good first from previous degrees from a recognised university in India.
- Indian passport holders who hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognised university abroad must have resided continuously, been employed, or have been studying in India for at least two years after their under graduation.
- Candidates having a postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are already studying or have started their postgraduate education at an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application. The Foundation will not consider candidates without evidence of admission.
- Candidates who have an English language certification as a conditional part of their offer letter need to attain that certification before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have received a deferred offer of admission must have a valid offer for the academic year 2023-24 to be eligible for the 2023 scholarships.
- Those born on or after 1stJanuary 1993 are eligible to apply for the 2023 scholarships.
- For Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA 6.8, or GPA 2.6 from a recognized university/institution.
- For Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA 7.2, or GPA 2.8 from a recognized university/institution.
- Application for the scholarship must be made online.
- A candidate must have a valid passport to apply.
- Only one submission per candidate will be accepted.
- The online portal will not accept applications that do not meet the academic and financial eligibility criteria as given above.
- Two letters of reference are mandatory and one must be from an academic referee; candidates must provide official email addresses for both referees. For applications made on 30 March 2023, the referee link will be valid for seven days post submission till 6 April 2023.
Last Date: March 30, 2023
For more details, please visit: https://www.inlaksfoundation.org/scholarships/how-to-apply/