Reliance Foundation UG Scholarships 2022-23
Reliance has been providing scholarships to undergraduate students from underprivileged sections of society studying any stream of their choice through the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships.
Scholarship Amount: Rs.2,00,000 over the duration of the degree programme
- Students must be enrolled in first-year full-time undergraduate degree in any stream from a recognised Indian institute.
- Must have passed class 12 with a minimum of 60% marks
- The annual household income should be less than INR 15,00,000 (preference will be given to those students whose family income is less than INR 2,50,000)
- Open for resident Indian citizens only.
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th Class Board Examination
- Passport-sized photograph
- Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred physical correspondence address)
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment, or Student ID Card
- Family Income Proof
- Official Disability Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: February 14, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/reliance-foundation-scholarships?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: International & National Important Days, Dates 2023