TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship 2022
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program invites application for ITI/ Diploma, Graduation or Postgraduation degree Scholarship Program 2022
- Open for students who are domiciles of locations such as Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada and Kolkata are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be pursuing any year of ITI/diploma, graduation or post graduation degree from government recognised institutes in any of the following fields -
- Undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc.
- Postgraduate medical courses in any specialization
- Para-medical courses
- ITI and diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welder, safety, etc.
- Must have scored at least 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicants must not be more than INR 5,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of TSDPL and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/ bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Recent photograph
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: January 31, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/tsdpl-silver-jubilee-scholarship-program?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: 275 Jobs in High Court of Telangana; Bachelor degree needed!!!