L&T Build India Scholarship For M.Tech Candidates
Highlights of the Programme:
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- Course fee borne entirely by L&T
- Stipend is paid during the programme
- Live projects @ L&T project sites during the course of the programme
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the programme
- Placement on successful completion of the course
Build India Scholarship 2022 Programme Details:
Programme Name: M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T's Build India Scholarship.
Sponsored at: IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy
Stipend: Rs.13,400/- p.m. (paid to the candidates). Tuition fee and Sponsorship fee will be settled by L&T to the respective Institutes directly. The sponsored candidates need to pay Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
Undertaking: On selection, and before entering the course, you will need to execute an undertaking for a value of Rs. 5 Lakhs to complete the course and subsequently, if selected for employment, serve the company for 5 years thereafter.
Who can apply?
- Only final year candidates (those who are pursuing their final year B.E. / B. Tech, those who are expected to graduate by June - August 2022) from core Civil Engineering & Core Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical Candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have graduated in the year 2021 or prior to that are not eligible to apply.
How to apply?
- Applications are accepted through online mode only.
- After registration don't forget to fill application form using the login / password shared to your email.
- Upon filling the application form and uploading all the documents, you can submit the application which will be acknowledged by an email as application submitted.
- Step 1: Once you click to apply, you will be guided to a new webpage, wherein you must key in your basic data & submit. You will be alerted through Email which will contain your username along with the password.
- Step 2: Upon successful completion of the registration, you need to log-in to the application portal with the user id and password provided to complete the application form. You need to click "Login" on the top right hand side of the web page to fill the application form.
- Step 3: You need to enter your information sought along with the scanned copies of your certificates / valid photo identify proof / photograph and submit the application which will be taken for further processing.
- Last Date for Online application: 31st March 2022
- Date of Online Written Test: Between April 2022 - May 2022
- Dates of Interview Process: Between May 2022 - June 2022
- Issuance of Sponsorship letters: 3rd Week of June 2022
For more details, please visit: https://www.lntecc.com/build-india-scholarship/