Nikon Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
The Nikon Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support (Class 12 passed onwards) students who are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more
Scholarship Amount: Up to INR 1 lakh
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/ Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program.
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college/institution ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: Janaury 31, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/nikon-scholarship-program?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: Top 10 Global APPs by Downloads 2022