Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2022
Credit Suisse invites application from students pursuing MBA and MA (Economic) programs at selected institution will be eligible to apply for a scholarship of up to 80% of their fees or a fixed sum of up to INR 200,000.
- Enrolled in the first year of the MBA program (Batch 2022-24) at Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune OR the first year of a Master of Arts (Economics) program (Batch 2022-24) at Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi.
- Passed graduation (in any stream) with at least 60% marks or above.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 5 Lakh.
- Students impacted by the pandemic since mid-2020 may also apply.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16/Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Mark sheets or grade card of graduation
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: January 15, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/credit-suisse-scholarship?ref=featuredBlocks
Also Check: Benefits of the JEE (Main) 2023 Ne..