Charpak Bachelor’s Scholarship 2023
This programme is designed for Indian students who want to pursue a full time bachelor’s degree programme at one of the French higher education institutions
- Monthly living allowance of 860 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- To be eligible for the Charpak Bachelor’s scholarship, you must:
- be an Indian national or an OCI card holder
- be 23 years old maximum at the time of application
- have never before studied at an educational institution in France
- have completed secondary school in India
- have applied for an eligible bachelor’s programme with a start date of 1 September 2023
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the passport
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Scanned copy of admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Scanned copies of mark sheet and passing certificate of Higher Secondary School (XII) and Secondary school (X)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF /DALF)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: April 14, 2023
For more details, please visit: https://www.inde.campusfrance.org/charpak-bachelor-s-scholarship
Also Check: Telangana State ECET -2023 Notification: Check Important Dates