Strategic Management Online Course
The Strategic Management is a free online course offered by Indian Institute of Management Bangalore conducted by the Edx. In this course you can learn how a manager or CEO develops a business strategy, including analyzing the market and creating competitive advantage.
About this course
- In this business and management course, you will develop a strong understanding of how firms compete by learning about important analytical approaches that underlie business strategy.
- This course will show you how a business views itself in its "totality" and in the context of its environment.
- The course will be taught from the perspective of a manager or chief executive officer (CEO).
What you'll learn
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Resource and competency analysis
- Analysing strategy across corporate and business levels
Duration: 5 weeks
Timings: 3 – 5 hours per week
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/strategic-management