Analyzing Data with Excel Online Course
Analyzing Data with Excel is a free online course offered by IBM conducted by the Edx. Build the fundamental knowledge required to use Excel spreadsheets to perform basic data analysis. The course covers the basic workings and key features of Excel to help students analyze their data.
About this course
- This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge required to use Excel spreadsheets to perform basic data analysis.
- The course consists of several videos, demos, examples, and hands-on labs to help you learn, and ends with a final assignment project which will help you put what you have learned into practice.
- Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course.
- Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
- Excel is an important tool when working with data - whether it is for business, marketing, research, or data analysis purposes.
What you'll learn
- The fundamentals of spreadsheet applications
- How to perform basic spreadsheet tasks
- About the importance of data quality
- How to import file data into Excel
- The fundamentals of analyzing data using a spreadsheet
- How to filter and sort data
- How to clean and prepare data
- How to analyze data using an Excel spreadsheet
Duration: 05 weeks
Timings: 2 – 3 hours per week
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/analyzing-data-with-excel