Marketing Management Online Course
The Marketing Management is a free online course offered by Indian Institute of Management Bangalore conducted by the Edx. In this course you can learn how to effectively apply marketing management theories and practices, including the marketing mix, through real-world business scenarios.
About this course
- According to world-renowned management consultant, Peter Drucker, "Marketing is the only distinguishing and unique function of business.
- There is only one valid definition of business purpose and that is to create a customer.”
- While the significance of marketing in today’s business world can never be overstated, it is the precise understanding and appreciation of marketing management that needs to be accentuated.
- Marketing management allows an organization to track, review and analyze their marketing resources and activities.
- In this marketing course, you will learn the fundamentals of marketing management, as you gradually learn advanced theories and applications through real world business examples, illustrations, cases and exercises.
What you'll learn
- Basic concepts of marketing
- Segmentation, targeting, differentiation and positioning
- Marketing strategy
- 4Ps of marketing: product, price, place and promotion
Duration: 09 weeks
Timings: 2 – 4 hours per week
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/marketing-management