Learn to Program in Java Online Course
The Learn to Program in Java is a free online course offered by Microsoft conducted by the Edx. Get started on the path to becoming a software engineer by learning core coding skills in Java--one of the most popular programming languages.
About this course
- Ready to start your programming journey? Being a software engineer is much more than simply writing code--it requires a strong conceptual understanding of computer science.
- In this course, which was developed through a combination of academic and industry perspectives, learn not only how to code in Java but also how to break down problems and implement their solutions using some of the most fundamental computer science tools.
- Get plenty of hands-on Java coding experience with methods, logic, loops, variables, parameters, returns, and recursion. And write your code using industry-standard tools and practices to help you build strong habits as you grow your development skill set.
What you'll learn
- Basic Java commands and APIs using industry tools
- Foundational data organization and manipulation
- Code control structures, such as loops and if/else statements
- How to structure code using methods, parameters, and returns
Durations: 04 weeks
Timings: 6 – 10 hours per week
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/learn-to-program-in-java-2