Introduction to Marketing Online Course
The Introduction to Marketing is a free online course offered by University of British Columbia conducted by the Edx. In this course you can learn the fundamentals to marketing, including strategies and tools used across industries.
About this course
- Marketing is a crucial function in all businesses and organizations, and is becoming increasingly crucial to success in our modern global economy.
- This course, regardless of your industry background, will teach you core concepts and tools to help you better understand and excel in marketing.
- Key topics include Market Research and its importance to strategy, brand strategy, pricing, integrated marketing communication, social media strategy, and more.
- Learn through award-winning teaching approaches of the Sauder School of Business’s marketing faculty.
- This course will bring a marketing lens to complex business and organization challenges and aid in holistic decision-making that aligns with customer and company goals.
What you'll learn
- Develop a basic customer segmentation system
- Begin to understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize profitability
- Define appropriate channel systems that go-to-market efforts
- Understand how marketing metrics can benefit your business
Duration: 6 weeks
Timings: 3 – 5 hours per week
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-marketing