Programming Basics Online Course
The Programming Basics is a free online course offered by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay conducted by the Edx. In this course you can learn the basic computer programming skills and master the art of writing C/C++ programs to solve real world problems.
About this course
- Basic concepts of computer programming are introduced, starting with the notion of an algorithm.
- Emphasis is on developing the ability to write programs to solve practical computational problems.
- Learners will read and understand many sample programs, and will have to write several on their own.
- This course deals with basic programming, and sets the foundation for solid programming practices for beginners.
What you'll learn
- Basic programming skills
- To write C/C++ programs to solve real world computational problems.
- Good programming practices
- How to handle large and complex programs.
Duration: 9 weeks
Timings: 6 – 8 hours per week
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/programming-basics