Bachelor of Science in Medical Lab Technology admission @ Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Telangana
- Bachelor of Science In Medical Lab Technology (B.Sc MLT)
- Candidates seeking admission into BSc(MLT) Course should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry and English Or
- Any other examination of (10 + 2 pattern) from recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE/ ICSE / SSCE / HSCE / NIOS / TOSS of other equivalent Board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry recognized as equivalent by Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana state. Or
- Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Biology and Physical Science. Or
- Pass in Intermediate Vocational MLT.
Note:1. The Intermediate (TOSS) Candidates who have qualified in the year 2020 and July 2021 shall be treated as having minimum required percentage of marks at Intermediate level as prescribed by concerned authorities/Deemed to be Universities/other Private Universities recognized by UGC. vide reference:G.O.Ms.No.17 Dated:29.10.2020 and G.O.Ms.No.19 Dated:29.06.2021
Note:2. Candidates possessing qualification of the University / Board or an institution outside the State should produce a certificate of equivalence from the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana, Hyderabad to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana of BPC group.
Age: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
Fee: The Registration and Verification fee Rs.2000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.1600/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
How to Apply: The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority Quota seats will be available on the website https://tsparamed.tsche.in from 11 .00 AM on 0 6 -12-2021 up to 0 6 .00 PM. on 15 -12 -2021.
Note: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions to fill the application form from the website http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ or from https://tsparamed.tsche.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
Last Date: 15-12-2021
For more details, please visit: