Master's Degree in Hospital Management (MDHM) 2022 @ Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA), OU
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA) invites the applications for Master's Degree in Hospital Management (MDHM). Aspirants for MDHM have to appear for an Entrance Test conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University (O.U). Admissions are made college wise by O.U as per rules of reservations.
Candidates who have qualified in the Entrance Test, hailing from other states will be considered only
after exhausting of local candidates and if still seats are available.
Applicants must be an Medical and non medical graduates from a recognized university with 50% marks relaxable by 5% in respect of reservation categories.
How to apply:
Application form can be obtained from the office of Principal by paying Rs.1200/- or can be downloaded
from www.apolloiha.ac.in. Filled in application forms need to be sent to the Principal along with DD for Rs. 1200/- for General and Backward Classes candidates and Rs. 800/- for SC, ST, and PWD (Persons
With Disability) candidates, in favor of ‘The Principal, AIHA’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 27-06-2022
- Last date for receiving applications with a late fee of Rs. 500: 05-07-2022
- Date of Entrance Test (tentatively): 21-07-2022
- Announcement of Results On or before: 28-07-2022
- Counseling for Admissions (tentatively): 12-08-2022
- Commencement of Classes (tentatively): 22-08-2022
- Submit the application to The Principal, AIHA Along with DD amount.
- Every application must accompany filled in ICR form. Don’t fold or pin the ICR form.
- Please download ICR sheet in A4 size paper only.
- Follow the instructions of filling OMR answer sheet
- Don’t forget to attach X class / S.S.C/ School leaving certificate Xerox copy as proof of age along with the Xerox copy of Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate.
- Those who are in the final year of degree, (pending results) can also apply. But on the day of counseling they have to submit their mark sheets and certificates.
- Hall Tickets will not be dispatched to the candidates by post. The list of applied candidates will be displayed along with Hall Ticket numbers and time and place of test at www.apolloiha.ac.in. The students may collect Hall Tickets from the college where they have applied. The college will issue Hall Tickets 3 days before the Entrance Test.
- Those who could not obtain the Hall Ticket from the college could collect it one hour before the commencement of Entrance Test at the Test Centre.
- The admission counseling will be college wise and is conducted by O.U.
- If any candidate wants to apply in both colleges, the candidate can be given rank in two colleges and he/she is eligible to attend the counseling in both colleges.
- Candidates qualified in Entrance test are eligible for admission to the other college, if seats are available after 1st phase counseling
For more details, visit https://www.osmania.ac.in/AdmissionNotif2022/MDHM%20Apollo%20Notification%20-%202022.pdf
Also Read: TS CPGET Notification 2022