TS EAMCET BiPC Admissions for B.V.Sc, B.Sc. Agriculture Courses; Check Cut-off Ranks
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Regular and Self-financing)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science (Regular and Self-financing)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Regular and Self-financing)
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Four years) - 432 + 132 (Self-financing) Seats
1) College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
2) Agricultural College, Aswaraopet, Badradri Kothagudem Dist.
3) Agricultural College, Polasa, Jagtial Dist.
4) Agricultural College, Palem, Nagarkurnool Dist.
5) Agricultural College, Warangal Urban Dist.
6) Agricultural College, Sircilla Dist.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science (Four years)
College of Community Science, Saifabad, Hyderabad. 30+ 05 (Self-financing) *
P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad
B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Five and Half years) - 158 seats
1) College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
2) College of Veterinary Science, Korutla, Jagtial Dist.
3) College of Veterinary Science, Mamnoor, Warangal (U) Dist.
B.F.Sc. (Four years)
1) College of Fishery Science, Pebbair, Wanaparthy Dist. - 25
2) College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist, Andhra Pradesh.- 11
Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Mulugu, Siddipet
B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture (Four years) - 170 + 30 (Self-financing) seats
1) College of Horticulture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
2) College of Horticulture, Mojerla Village, Peddamandadi Mandal, Near Kothakota, Wanaparthy Dist.
A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological Sciences
Criteria for selection:
The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2021 (Including self-financing seats in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture courses) conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
- Last date of payment for Registration: 08-10-2021 (by 5:00 PM)
- Last date for submission of filled in Online Application: 11-10-2021 (by 5:00 PM)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 12-10-2021 (10:00 AM) to
- 14-10-2021 (5:00 PM)
For further details, visit https://ug.pjtsau.ac.in/ug_prospectus_2020-21.pdf