APRDC CET 2022 Notification !
APRDC (Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree Colleges)CET 2022 Notification has been released for Degree first year admissions for Residential Degree Colleges in AP for the academic year 2022-23.
Students who are studying Senior Intermediate during 2021 are only eligible for the admission subject to the other conditions.
For B.A – All the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate.
For B Com- Students all groups except HEC are eligible.
For B.Sc., (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) – The students of MPC and MEC are eligible.
For B Sc., courses Students must have studied the respective subjects in intermediate.
How to apply:
- The candidates shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for admission into APRJCS & DCs for the academic year 2021-22.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.250.00 through online from 24-06-2021 to 15-07-2021.
- Through Online, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On payment of fee at ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a Candidate I.D. with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website https://aprs.apcfss.in Issue of Candidate I.D. does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ for submission of online application and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling t h e online application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
- On submission of online Application, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Last date of application is 15th July, 2022
For more details, visit https://aprs.apcfss.in/