SSC Recruitment 2022: Scientific Assistant; Apply For 990 Posts
Total Vacancies: About 990.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Assistant - Qualifications (As on 18-10-2022): Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
NOTE-I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
NOTE-II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
NOTE-III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Assistant - Age Limit (As on 18/10/22): 30 years
SSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Assistant - Application Fee: Rs.100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC Scientific Assistant Examination Pattern & Syllabus 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Assistant - How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Assistant - Important Dates
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: October 18, 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: October 19, 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: October 20, 2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): October 20, 2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: October 25, 2022 (upto 23:00)
- Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination (CBE): December, 2022
Cutoff Marks for TS Police Constable Exams 2022 Reduced!
APPSC Group I Notification 2022 Released; Check Complete Details Here!
|Last Date||October 19,2022|
|For more details,||Click here|