JEE Main 2022: Exams in 2 Sessions... Check Details!
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B. Tech) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. It is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the Country.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
- JEE Main Paper I (BE, B.Tech) is a computer based test, which consists of 2 sections for the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Section A consists of 20 questions and section B consists of 10 questions.
- Section A will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and
- Section B will contain Questions whose answers are to be filled in as a numerical value. In Section B, candidates have to attempt any 05 (five) questions out of 10.
- There will be negative marking for both Section A and Section B.
- For each question in Section B, enter the correct integer value of the answer using the mouse and the on-screen virtual numeric keypad in the place designated to enter the answer. For Section B, the answer should be rounded off to the nearest Integer.
JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates:
- Session 1 (April 2022): 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 April 2022
- Session 2 (May 2022): 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29 May 2022
How to apply for JEE Main 2022:
Candidates can apply for JEE (Main) - 2022 Session 1through “Online” mode only by visiting https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/, from 01.03.2022 to 31.03.2022 (up to 05:00 p.m.) only.
Published date : 02 Mar 2022 12:37PM