NTA extends deadline for JEE Main 2022 answer key challenge
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the duration for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2022) answer key challenge. Candidates will now be able to challenge JEE Main 2022 answer key till July 4 till 11.50 PM.
How to challenge for JEE Main 2022 answer key
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2022 - jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Challenge provisional answer key” link.
- Login using application number and date of birth/password.
- JEE Main answer key 2022 will be available on the screen with Question ID and correct option ID for each question.
- Select the relevant question ID for which objection has to be raised.
- After selecting the question ID; click on ‘Save your claim’ and click on “Next”.
- Upload relevant documents in support of the claim raised.
- Pay the processing fee of Rs 200 (per question).
Check: NEET Mock Test Key 2022