Telangana Industrial Policy 2015
Telangana Government released its new industrial policy for the year of 2015 on 12th June. Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao presented the important features of the policy to industrialists. This new industrial policy mainly concentrated on quick, time-bound and transparent permissions to project proposals.
- In order to set up industries, industrialists are accorded with Right to timely clearances from the state government.
- Clearances will be given in 2 weeks for mega projects.
- Self Certification System (TSiPASS) Act, 2014.The iPASS would have State level and district level committees to ensure smooth process in processing the applications and according permission.
- A single window clearance system will be established.
- Entrepreneurs need to fill only a single common online application form. Common Application Form that captures requirements from different government departments.
- Industries categorized as Green (non hazardous), Orange (less hazardous) and Red (more hazardous) will be accorded approval within 15 days, 21 days and 30 days respectively.
- Fifteen sectors were identified as focus areas including Life Sciences, Automobiles, Gems and Jewellery and IT & Hardware.
- All the industries will be given power supply round the clock.
- A Chasing cell will be set up in the Chief Ministers Office (CMO).
- A nodal officer will be appointed to oversee matters related to industrial approval and establishment under the policy.
- Penal actions against officials if failed to give permissions in time.
- 10% water reserved for industries from all irrigation sources.
- A land bank with 1.50 lakhs created for allotment to industries.
Published date : 17 Jun 2015 04:47PM