Weekly Current Affairs (National) Quiz (21-27 May 2023)
1. In which state the President of India Draupadi Murmu launched the 25th-anniversary celebrations of Kudumbashree, the largest self-help group network in the country?
2. Which state inaugurated one of India's biggest Skywalk Bridges spanning 570 meters in length?
B. Tamil Nadu
3. Which state became the first state in the country to approve the Good Governance Regulation?
4. Which state became the first state to provide free air travel for pilgrims under the Mukhyamantri Teerthdarshan Yojana?
C. Madhya Pradesh
5. In which Indian city the 'Nath corridor' will be developed?
6. In which city the 3rd Environment and Climate Sustainability Working Group (ECSWG) meeting will begin?
7. Where was the Centre of Excellence on Sustainable Land Management (CoE-SLM) inaugurated recently?
8. In which state the women labourers' convention was inaugurated?
9. Who will inaugurate the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the Kerala Legislative Assembly building?
B. Prime Minister
C. Vice President
10. In which city the foundation stone of the National Academy of Coastal Policing Campus was laid down?
11. In which state the 'Hamar Sughar Laika Abhiyan' was launched recently?
12. In which state the National Campaign for Updating and Verifying the People's Biodiversity Register (PBR) was launched recently?
A. Himachal Pradesh
13. Which state launched the Machilipatnam port project for economic growth?
A. West Bengal
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
14. Which state announced the establishment of 2-2 'Luv-Kush Vatika' in every district to promote eco-tourism recently?
15. Which state extended the ban on the manufacturing and sale of tobacco-containing chewable food products?
A. Jammu & Kashmir
C. Tamil Nadu
16. What is the aim of the 75/25 initiative which was launched in India recently?
A. To screen 75 million people for Sexually Transmitted Disease by the year 2025
B. To screen 75 million people for hypertension and diabetes by the year 2025
C. To screen 75 million people for Anaemic by the year 2025
D. Share of State and Union Government expenditure respectively
17. Which state has signed an MoU with Uttarakhand for strengthening Tourism Cooperation?
18. Which state government aims to formulate a Green Hydrogen Policy?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
19. Which state has become India's first e-governed state?
20. What does the term "Sengol" mean, which will be placed in the new parliament building?
C. Hard work
D. Victory of Truth