Weekly Current Affairs (National) Quiz (23-29 April 2023)
1. In which Indian state the Hakki Pikki tribe is seen in news recently?
2. By how much percent did rural housing increased in FY23 under the flagship Rural Housing scheme Pradana Mantri Awasa Yojana (Gramin)?
3. Which state's Chief Minister has laid the foundation stone for the Mulapeta port?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
4. Which state has received approval from National Medical Commission for setting up its first medical college?
- View Answer
- Answer: B
5. In which State/UT the Kisan Sampark Abhiyan program was launched?
C. Jammu & Kashmir
6. How much percent reservation for Divyang employees in promotions has been announced by the Maharashtra Government recently?
7. Which state Government has signed a deal with Assam to end a 51-year-old border dispute?
D. Arunachal Pradesh
8. In which city did the Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry organize the Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination?
C. New Delhi
9. In which state will the function of the 30th National Panchayati Raj Day be held?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
10. Which state's Chief Minister has inaugurated the 'Mehngai Rahat Camp' to provide relief to people from rising prices?
11. In which state Mahua will be used in health drinks, chocolates, and cookies?
D. Madhya Pradesh
12. In which state Khongjom Day is being celebrated?
13. Which state has launched the ‘One Panchayat, One Playground’ initiative to revive sports culture?
14. In the border areas of which state the central government has launched over 250 network towers to provide 4G mobile connectivity?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
15. Which state panel is set to prepare supplementary textbooks to cover deleted NCERT portions?
16. In which city did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated India's first water metro?
17. In which state's Assembly Elections, the 'Vote from Home' initiative has been introduced?
18. In which city did the 12-day Pushkaralu festival of Telugu-speaking people begin on April 22?