Weekly Current Affairs (Awards) Quiz (04-10 Nov 2022)
1. Which Indian company has won the 'Cloud Native Award' at the 24th World Communications Awards?
A. Vodafone Group
B. Bharti Airtel
D. Jio Platforms Limited
2. Which among the following has won the national 'Commentation Award in Urban Transport' in the category of 'City with the best Public Transport System'?
A. Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
B. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
C. Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC)
D. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
3. Who has been awarded the 'Chevalier Prize' by the French government?
A. Badshah Khan
B. Aruna Sairam
C. Shahrukh Khan
D. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
4. Who among the following will be felicitated with this year's Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman?
A. General Bipin Rawat
B. Ajit Doval
C. Prasoon Joshi
D. All of above
5. In which field 'National Florence Nightingale Awards' are awarded in recognition for meritorious services rendered?
B. Art and Culture
D. Science and Technology
6. Who will be given the 'International Kannada Ratna Award'?
A. Kiran Kumarsss
B. Kiran Roy
C. YKC Wadiyar (Yaduveer Krishnaraja Chamaraja)
D. Deepak Kumar
7. Who is the author of the book "Winning the Inner Battle"?
A. Shashi Tharoor
B. Shane Watson
C. Salman Rushdie
D. Arundhati Roy
8. Which film will open the 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
A. Mediterranean Fever
B. The Storyteller
C. Alma and Oskar
D. The Kashmir Files
9. Who has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame 2022?
A. Ridley Jacobs
B. Ramnaresh Sarwan
C. Shivnarine Chanderpaul
D. Daren Ganga
10. Which is the only Indian company to rank in the top 100 of Forbes World's Best Employers Rankings 2022?
A. Tata Consultancy Services
B. Adani Group
D. Reliance Industries