Weekly Current Affairs (Awards) Quiz (19-25 August 2023)
1. Who launched Kuwi and Desia books for those children who speak Kuwi and Desia tribal languages in Bhubaneswar?
A. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
B. Smt. Smriti Irani
C. Shri Amit Shah
D. Shri Narendra Modi
2. How many blooming flowers adorn the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden?
B. 1 million
C. 1.5 million
D. 2 million
3. How many Indian youths have been named recipients of the 2023 International Young Eco-Hero Award?
- View Answer
- Answer: B
4. Which of the following Indian students has clinched a silver medal at the prestigious Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge recently?
A. Lydian Nadhaswaram
B. Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa
C. Natasha Perianayagam
D. Raja Anirudh Sriram
5. What rank did India secure at the 16th International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA)?
6. Which event become the most-watched livestream globally recently?
A. Chandrayaan-3 Mission Soft-landing
B. FIFA World Cup LIVE Telecast
C. IPL Final LIVE Telecast
D. Taylor Swift music concert LIVE Telecast
7. Who is the author of the book "Drunk on Love: The Life, Vision and Songs of Kabir"?
B. HarperCollins India
C. Vipul Rikhi
D. An anonymous writer
8. Which of the following films has received the Best Feature Film Award at the 69th National Film Awards?
C. Rocketry: The Nambi Effect
D. Gangubai Kathiawadia
9. Which dairy brand has been ranked as the world's strongest according to the Brand Finance Food and Drink Report 2023?
A. Mengniu (China)
B. Fonterra (New Zealand)
C. Arla Foods (Denmark)
D. Amul (India)