CBSE syllabus in Vizianagaram government schools!!
The AP govt is taking all measures to implement CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) syllabus in all AP government schools. An action plan is being drawn up to teach the syllabus from the coming academic year.
CBSE has selected 90 schools in the district of Vizianagaram for implementation of the syllabus. With the government's decision, expensive education will be made available to the poorest students. Completion of tenth, Inter with CBSE syllabus will give the opportunity to show the best talent at the national level competitive examinations and get a job in the Central Government. While this opportunity has been available in the central government and some private educational institutions till now, CM Jaganmohan Reddy has directed the education department officials to implement it in government schools as well. Educators say that this syllabus will bring many benefits to the students.
The CBSE syllabus will be implemented on a pilot basis in KGBV, Model Schools, Welfare Boarding Schools which are already fully English medium and in 10 other Zilla Parishad High Schools with Telugu and English mediums in the district. These include Ramabhadrapuram, Makkuva and Cheepurupalli Zilla Parishad high schools with over a thousand students. They are Jonnavalasa, Panchali, Budathanapalli, Mettapalli, Gantada, Balijipeta and Kumaram Zilla Parishad high schools which have merged 3rd, 4th and 5th classes as part of the implementation of the new education system.
Teaching will be up-to-date in schools where the CBSE syllabus will be in force. The schools will be under the purview of the Board. From the sixth grade onwards, students shall be encouraged to excel in competitive exams such as JEE and NEET. The syllabus is designed to enhance student learning skills. Every schools will have a teacher, computer, science labs, and a playground for each class. The syllabus is designed to help students excel in world-class competitive exams.
Benefits of CBSE Syllabus!
- Syllabus is student friendly. The course structure makes it less stressful. Books are designed in a way that is interesting and understandable to students. There will be playful education.
- Competitive exams tend to sharpen students' intelligence. Stay away from mechanical education. Education is taught close to the facts. The pass percentage in the exams is not given priority. Question papers are designed to test how much has been learned. The results are positive. Fewer people fail the tests.
- The CBSE syllabus is very helpful if you want to pursue future studies from a centralized institution like IIT, AIMS. Preliminary examinations of these institutes are conducted only under the auspices of CBSE. The Central Board of Secondary Education has given approval for the implementation of CBSE teaching in government-owned schools in the district next year.
- Students can write the Class X Public Examination with the CBSE syllabus for the 2024–25 academic year.
Useful for students...
The CBSE syllabus is useful for students. Better results can be achieved by showing more talent in national level competitive exams. We are preparing to implement it from next academic year in 90 selected schools in the district. The government decision will benefit poor students.
- Dr. R. Maheshkumar, JC (Development) Merged School
It is better to start...
The CBSE syllabus will be good in public schools. All classes should be introduced in stages rather than all at once. On the other hand, the Telugu medium in Zilla Parishad high schools makes it difficult for students to study. As part of the implementation of the new education policy, primary schools should be implemented as a first step in the recently merged ZPH schools.
- T. Sanyasiraju, HM, Bondapalli ZPH School