TSBIE invites applications from junior colleges for extension of affiliation
Applications are invited through online from the managements of existing Junior Colleges (including composite colleges) in the Telangana State for extension of Provisional Affiliation for the academic year 2023-24 including sanction of Additional Sections if any over and above the permanent sections indicated in the Letter of Intent or Provisional Permission & Provisional Affiliation Order subject to a maximum of 7+2 sections in terms of G.O.Ms.No.12, dated 09-03-2002.
The notification said that the proposals for sanction of Additional Sections without providing Additional Accommodation as required will be summarily rejected.
All the colleges are informed that, the TSBIE will announce the list of affiliated Private Junior Colleges for the academic year 2023-24 to the Public (students and parents community) well in advance before the beginning of the academic year 2023-24 and announcement of the Admission Schedule for the academic year 2023-24 so that the parents & students get ample time to enquire and confirm whether the college has affiliation for the academic year and which courses are sanctioned for the college.
- The managements of all the Junior Colleges can apply online through official websites (acadtsbie.cgg.gov.in (or) tsbie.cgg.gov.in) of Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education with effect from 25-01-2023.
- The last date for uploading applications along with necessary enclosures without late fee is 21-02-2023.
- Without late fee up to 21-02-2023.
- With late fee of Rs.1,000/- 28-02-2023
- With late fee of Rs.5,000/- 07-03-2023
- With late fee of Rs.10,000/- 14-03-2023
- With late fee of Rs.15,000/ 21-03-2023
- With late fee of Rs.20,000/ 31-03-2023
- Last date for display of Affiliated Junior Colleges list is 30-04-2023.