SBIF Asha Scholarship Program 2023 for IIT Students
SBIF Asha Scholarship Program 2023 is an initiative of the SBI Foundation under its education vertical - Integrated Learning Mission, to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India to ensure continuity of their education.
Scholarship Amount: Rs.3,40,000 for one year
- Pursuing first-year of their undergraduate studies at top IITs in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 75% marks in Class 12 examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must not be more than INR 3 Lakh.
- Students from PAN India are eligible to apply.
- Mark sheet of the previous academic year (Class 12/Graduation/Post graduation, whichever is applicable)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: April 30, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/sbi-asha-scholarship-program?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: 5000 Jobs in Central Bank of India; Graduates can apply!