Puravankara Limited: BE Civil Engineering Scholarship 2023
The Puravankara scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford the cost of higher education and are at risk of dropping out due to a family financial status.
Scholarship Amount: Rs.50000/-
Qualification: Minimum 60% in Class 10, Minimum 60% in Class 12.
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- Last academic year mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bona fide certificate from institute
- Latest College Mark sheets (Except first year students)
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: January 15, 2023
For more details, please visit: vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/245/911_5.html
Also Check: AP CDPO Jobs: CM approves for filling 63 posts