NSF Scholarship for Post Graduation
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation (NSF) Scholarship Programme is designed for students of academic excellence pursuing postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions in India or abroad. It is a merit-based scholarship, awarded to a select few, who meet the high standards defined by the Foundation.
- They must be Indian nationals, residing in India
- Graduates from a recognised Indian university with a consistently good academic record.
- Students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 30 years
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of the under-graduate study and post-graduate study, if any
- Attested copies of score cards of any qualifying examination taken. (E.g. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
- Acceptance letter with the fee structure
- Reference Letters
- Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents
- Attested copy of the passport
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: March 16, 2023
For more details, please visit: https://pg.nsfoundation.co.in/
Also Check: 5369 Posts @ SSC; Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus!!