Charpak Master’s Scholarship Program 2023
The Charpak Scholarship is designed for one to two years of studies in France at the Master’s degree level for all streams and fields of study.
- Monthly living allowance of 860 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Be an Indian national or an OCI card holder
- Be 30 years old maximum at the time of application
- Be a student currently enrolled in or have studied at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- Have applied for admission at a French institution, before applying for the scholarship. For admission procedure, please contact your nearest Campus France office in India or refer to the website of the institution of your choice.
- The course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- an exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may re-apply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level, nature of the master programme and a new statement of purpose.
- Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship
- Knowledge of French is an asset but not mandatory to apply for the scholarship
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online only
- Closing date for receipt of online application: March 24, 2023 (23:59 IST)
- Publication of results: End of April 2023
For more details, please visit: https://www.inde.campusfrance.org/charpak-master-s-scholarship
Also Check: 500 Jobs in Bank of Baroda; Get job info, Salary Details and Apply Now!!